[Paraview] How to grab and move a points (GUI)?

Boris Clemencon bc317 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 12 12:51:20 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I am developping a FFD (free-form deformation) plugin for paraview. In
2D (resp. 3D), I need to move the control points, which correspond to
the vertices of a regular cartesian grid in the plan (resp. in the
space) by using a GUI. I guess I should be able to use paraview's GUI
to do so since we can grab and move the centre of gravity of the cutting
plane but I don't know neither what to do nor where to start.

- Has anyone done this before?
- If not, please, could you give me the best way to do it?

Best Regards
Boris Clemencon