[Paraview] (1) simplest way to plot labels for points and (2) how to create points with labels

Robert Maynard robertjmaynard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 08:31:16 EDT 2008

Labels for point and cell Id are currently available on the CVS head,
and should be included in 3.4 I presume.

They might be in 3.2.1, to test you need to select a group of
cells/points with one of the selection controls (Select Cells on, Select
Points on, ...).  Then you would have to open the View->Selection
Inspector. Once there scroll down to the Display Style section.