[Paraview] transparency of a surface

Shigenobu Hirose shirose at jamstec.go.jp
Sun Mar 9 20:58:03 EDT 2008

Hi Robert,

I've confirmed that the latest CVS resolved the problem on PPC Mac.
Thank you for your advice.

I'm confortable with the situation, but it would still be convenient
if "Opacity" in the color scale editor could work. I just wonder when
"Opacity" in the color scale editor is available .... Could anyone
give me information about that?

Shigenobu