[Paraview] Scalars attribute for multiple set of scalar data

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Thu Mar 6 12:59:10 EST 2008

Your second case below worked for me. That is, it seems that "Scalars" is
required. I could color your 2D square by either scalar.

One warning: in the CVS version of 3.3 a new "Representation" is used by
default that is named "Slice". I don't know what this does but the result looks
wrong. Switch it to "Surface" and it looks right.

I also used "Contour" to draw contour lines for either variable. If you wanted
to see contours from both variables at the same time just use two instances of
Contour and select different variables.

Let us know if you get it to work. And mention your version of PV and OS.

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center