[Paraview] Error in CVS Check for Qt?

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Mar 5 12:43:40 EST 2008

I'll commit something in CVS in a few minute, so it doesn't pick up your Qt
4.2.2 but gives you a chance to set Qt 4.3 before continuing, so you don't
have to start again with a clean build directory.

I don't know of any reason to require 4.3.3 instead of 4.3.2 or 4.3.1.  I'll
lower that requirement at the same time I fix this other issue.
Mac OS X ParaView builds should prefer 4.3.4 when it comes out, as there is a
bug fix in that version.

Clint