[Paraview] streamline tracer does not work on cut filter results

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 17 11:36:25 EDT 2008

I load 'V' from that dataset, cut it in YZ or XZ plane, chose line
source, and the streamlines do not make any sense, they are normal
(sic!) to the cut plane. Strealining the original 3D dataset, however,
makes sense. Can it confirm it works for you?

Here is my screenshot:

http://www.vision.ee.ethz.ch/~domi/tmp/snapshot7.png

CVS, several days old.

-- Dominik