[Paraview] streamline tracer with cut filter

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 17 11:04:41 EDT 2008

Thanks. Sounds like problems with the in-plane accuracy as mine is not
exactly 0.0 (1e-18 or so, but putting it to 0 does not help). In any
case, which PV are you using? I am using CVS from a few days back.
-- Dominik

Sreejith Kuttanikkad wrote:
> Hi,
> I had some difficulty to get the streamlines on a cut filter sometimes
> back. Now After seeing the message from Dominik, I tried to do that
> again and in my case it did work out. Only thing is to make sure that
> the line source indeed on the cut plane. I have attached a screen shot.
>
> Sreejith

Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.
Biomedical Simulation Group
Computer Vision Lab CH-8092 Zurich