[Paraview] Units of Integration Time in Streamline Tracer filter

Murtaza Gulamali m.gulamali at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 13 06:54:23 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I'm using the Streamline Tracer filter with a custom source in Paraview to
view streamlines in my velocity vector data.  All is going well but I'm a
little confused by the "Integration Time" variable that this filter
generates.  I'd be grateful if someone could tell me what the units of this
variable would be if the units of length in my data is metres, and the units
of velocity is metres per second?  I would expect the "Integration Time"
variable to be in units of seconds but the values are coming out to be way
too large.

Thanks in advance for your help!
--
Murtaza Gulamali