[Paraview] registry file?

John Doe ufnoise at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 14:15:27 EDT 2008

.config is not the standard for Linux.  That freedesktop standard
someone mentioned isn't yet a common standard.  I have many more
hidden files in my home directory than in my .config directory:

I wouldn't object to keeping it in the .config directory, as long as
it is documented where the registry files are located.

Juan