[Paraview] registry file?

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:36:03 EDT 2008

<squeaky wheel gets the oil>
  I'll re-chime against that idea.
</squeaky wheel gets the oil>

If you make this a compile-time option then the support costs go up
because you then have to know how ParaView was compiled in order to
attempt to help someone.

Basically I am voting to change this just on OS X. On windows, the
registry will not work and on Linux the .config seems to be the
"standard". So we are left with just 2 places to look depending on
Operating system.

Mike