[Paraview] Animating 100's of polydata files

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jul 28 12:54:00 EDT 2008

The feature of reading .vtp files directly as a time series is a feature
that should be implemented for ParaView 3.4 (which will be released RSN).
In the mean time, you can get around the problem by creating a .pvd file
that points to all of the .vtp files you have as separate time steps.  The
following link shows an email in the archive demonstrating this:

http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2007-October/006109.html

-Ken