[Paraview] Removing Include Directories from Custom Plugin Build

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 22 11:22:02 EDT 2008

I have not used the ParaView_Extra_External_Modules feature in years, so I don't have a direct answer to your question.  However, you could work around your problem by building your plugin against ParaView instead of the other way around.  Instead of using ParaView_Extra_External_Modules to have ParaView find your plugin, add a FIND_PACKAGE(ParaView) command to your plugin to make it link against an existing ParaView build.  I do that frequently and it greatly simplifies building plugins.

-Ken