[Paraview] Removing Include Directories from Custom Plugin Build

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Mon Jul 21 16:16:49 EDT 2008

I have a custom plugin that I am building against the latest CVS
paraview and I have run across a situation that I am not if there is
a bug or feature or oversight?

With my plugin cmake code I add a few Include directories from my
plugin's source directory.

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(    "${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}"
                         "${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}"
                         "${PVRoboMet_SOURCE_DIR}"
                         "${PVRoboMet_SOURCE_DIR}/../"
                         "${PVRoboMet_SOURCE_DIR}/src/"
                         "${PVRoboMet_SOURCE_DIR}/src/Readers"
)

I am using the "ParaView_Extra_External_Modules" to directly include
my sources into the ParaView build. The problem I am running into is
that if I _disable_ the building of my plugin then those extra
include directories are _still_ sent to gcc. Is there a way to remove
those extra include directories if the plugin is NOT being built?

I am getting some conflicting header files from another plugin that I
am trying to build. Yes, it was a _bad_ idea to have some headers
names EXACTLY the same. Of course I could take the really easy way
out and change the name of the conflicting headers. But lets pretend
there are some other reasons why I wouldn't want to do that.

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer