[Paraview] New Errors in VS.net2003

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Wed Jul 16 08:21:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

Yes I tried VS2008 Pro, VS2005 Express in turn but had the same
problem (compiled just fine but appeared with the unreadable small
menu bar, showing "QFontEngineWin: GetTextMetrics failed"). In my case
the only version that worked was 2003.net. But your mileage may vary.

p.s. Let's keep the discussion on the list, whether we get an
immediate response or not.

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN