[Paraview] ALL on holiday ?

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Tue Jul 15 04:03:40 EDT 2008

Hi Gang,

I remember I had exactly the same problem on my boxes with Japanese
version of Windows XP, when I compiled ParaView 3.2.1 + Qt 4.2.3 with
VS2005/2008. If I remember correctly the solution I found was to use
VS 2003.net.

But I don't remember if the current CVS + Qt 4.3 also have the same
problem. I'm also interested if anyone else encountered the problem
and if there's a right solution.

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN