[Paraview] Compiling changes into Paraview

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:36:05 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've written a practice reader called "CubeReader" and compiled it into Paraview by adding its directory to the appropriate command in the .cmake file in the parent directory of ~/Documents/Paraview3.2.2/Examples/Plugins/CubeReader/ .  It doesn't work right so I made changes to the source of the CubeReader.  Now how do I get the makefiles generated by CMake to recognize the changes to the source and link in the new version of the object codes?

My system is a Macintosh PowerBook G4 with 2 Gb of RAM running MacOSX 10.4.11.