[Paraview] colormap for logarithmic quantities

John Doe ufnoise at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:55:14 EDT 2008

In semiconductor devices, the net doping is a signed quantity which
can very exponentially.  It is typical in most device simulation
packages as it refers to the signed number of donors (positive) and
acceptors (negative).

Other candidates for a colormap options would be a "Use log of the
absolute value", or even "Use asinh scale".

Regards,

Juan