[Paraview] Setting a single meta data value to a PolyData object

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Jul 8 10:13:03 EDT 2008

Is there a facility in ParaView CVS that would allow me to set a
named meta-data value in the vtkPolyData object? I have some values
that I would like to filter on (I am writing a custom reader) and I
really only need to store a single 3 value vector of data into the
vtkPolyData object. It isn't necessary to store the value on each
cell or each point as it is the same value everywhere.

Thanks for any help.
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer