[Paraview] XDMF with XY geometry? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Jul 3 12:24:53 EDT 2008

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for the reply on this, and thanks for the tips.

I forgot to mention it at the time, but both examples I tried had
"unstructured" topologies -- Polyvertex and Polygon. Since the
structured and unstructured cases are handled separately, this at
least narrows things down a bit more.

My current need for this has subsided for a bit, so I probably won't
get around to playing with it more for a while, but I'm sure it will
come up again one of these days, and then I'll spend more time
narrowing down the problems I was having.

Talk to you later,
-Eric