[Paraview] XDMF with XY geometry? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Clarke, Jerry (Civ, ARL/CISD) clarke at arl.army.mil
Wed Jul 2 07:54:53 EDT 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Eric,

I had a need to do 2D data this week. I used a 2DCORECTMesh.
It worked in ParaView as long as the Attribute was the
same "shape" as the mesh. i.e. if the mesh was 150x100
the dimensions of the Attribute had to be "150 100" not
"15000". If I put 1D attributes on a 2D mesh I got
weirdy-boo results. I think it just matters what is in
the XML so the dimensions in HDF5 could be 15000 as long
as the XML says "150 100".

Jerry