[Paraview] examples of pvbatch?

Olivier Ricou olivier at ricou.eu.org
Wed Jan 30 12:07:39 EST 2008

Hi,

 Does someone have examples of python script (pvpython or pvbatch)?

 I need to load a VTK file, filter is thru ProbeLine and save the
result in a png file (snapshot). I look at Servermanager2 tutorial
but didn't succeed to do what I want. Here what I guessed from the
interactive help:

from paraview import servermanager

connection=servermanager.Connect('localhost')

reader=servermanager.sources.LegacyVTKFileReader(FileNames="/tmp/He.vtk")
reader.UpdateVTKObkject()
filter=servermanager.filters.ProbeLine(Input=reader, Source=

                                       TIA,

                                          Olivier.