[Paraview] PV 3.2 on OS X 10.5 Leopard

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Jan 30 10:01:54 EST 2008

Aha! Try this: Go to Prefences -> Server and turn off "Enable Depth
Peeling". I can't remember if this options is on 3.2.1. You may have
to get the latest CVS tree and compile from that source. I bet you are
using a Mac with an ATI graphics card, probably a laptop or an iMac
and you are using transparency. There are some issues in our
transparency implementation due to ATI drivers.

-berk