[Paraview] pvpython generating errors

Patrick Webb webb at arsc.edu
Wed Jan 9 21:59:54 EST 2008

I'm using pvpython to automate a visualization process on a Windows
machine and I am getting errors that are stalling things. I pre-
create the visualization with Paraview and save the result as a state
file which I later use with pvpython to later generate a series of
images. However, when the state file loads, I get a series of
warnings that while they do not affect the end product do require
clicking through the error window. Is there a way to squelch these
warnings?

These are the the warnings that are being created:

ERROR: In C:\berk\ReleaseBuilds\ParaView3\VTK\Filtering
\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 757
vtkCompositeDataPipeline (045C7500): Algorithm vtkFileSeriesReader
(045B3738 returned failure for request: vtkInformation(045DE6D8)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 153629
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (non)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1

ERROR: In C:\berk\ReleaseBuilds\ParaView3\Servers\Common
\vtkSelfConnection.cxx, line 147
  vtkSelfConnection(03ADC848): Failed to locate object with ID: 109

ERROR: In C:\berk\ReleaseBuilds\ParaView3\Servers\ServerManager
\vtkSMPart.cxx, line 460
  vtkSMPart(045DE730): Missing data information

Thank you for any help,

Patrick Webb

-------
Patrick Webb | HPC Data Analyst | Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
Email: webb at arsc.edu | Phone: 907-450-8635