[Paraview] Beginner in ParaView

Kenneth Moreland kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 8 09:34:11 EST 2008

I¹m not familiar with pmandel, so I can¹t help you there.  However, I
usually just run glxgears under mpirun to test the X connections of a
parallel job.  glxgears is not a parallel program, but you can still launch
it under mpirun and verify that each process can open an OpenGL window on
its local graphics hardware.  If that works, I would try compiling and
running ParaView.  The Build and Install page you point to is a good
reference.  You should also consult
http://paraview.org/Wiki/Setting_up_a_ParaView_Server for help on setting up
the server.

-Ken