[Paraview] Segmentation fault

Murat Gunduz gunduz at ims.metu.edu.tr
Fri Feb 29 09:41:38 EST 2008

Dear Paraview users,

I am trying to compile Paraview from source code in Linux fedora core7.
There is no error during the compiling step. After compiling Paraview.
I have added

/home/gunduz/soft/paraview3.2/lib/paraview-3.2 to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH
and
/home/gunduz/soft/paraview3.2/bin to my PATH

After running "paraview" command on my shell,
the paraview screen appeared for a while and the program ended
with "Segmentation fault" error.

Since there is any explanation about the error,
I could not figure out what cause segmentation fault.

Could you please help, what kind of error could be responsible
for this error?

Thank you very much in advance,
Murat