[Paraview] CMake error on VS2003 from CVS

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Feb 28 18:31:38 EST 2008

Try commenting out the...
  GET_CMAKE_PROPERTY(vs VARIABLES)
...line from ParaView3/Qt/CMakeLists.txt at line 70.

That's debug-code that I added a while back to gather more info on the morva
dashboard warnings. I still never figured it out, though. If not soon, then
I'll have to remove that code anyhow...

Hopefully that's the cause of this and commenting out that line fixes it for
you.

Let us know,
David