[Paraview] Exporters in Paraview GUI

Enkelejda Tafaj lejda at gmx.de
Wed Feb 27 13:50:37 EST 2008

Hi,

sorry for keeping this thread open, but I cannot find a solution for
using Exporters in Paraview.

E.g. does anyone know how to use the IVExporter in Paraview? There is
the class vtkIVExporter which is compiled, but how to integrate it in
the Paraview GUI? Integrating it as a Paraview Writer Plugin does not
work as Exporters in VTK do not have the same interfaces as Writers
(below I tried for GL2PS).

Any idea how Paraview supports/integrates vtkExporters?

Thank you,
Enkelejda