[Paraview] Re: Stream tracing

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Feb 22 09:46:59 EST 2008

This grid looks awfully like AMR. Can you give us more information
about its structure? Do you have multiple blocks, each of different
resolution or just one unstructured grid? Also, you may want to take a
look this page: http://quaoar.sr.unh.edu/chhdf52FlatVtk/ You may not
be able to use the code as it is but it will give you an idea on
tetrahedralizing this mesh.

-bebrk