[Paraview] 3D contour maps

Dr Patricia Lozano-Casal P.Lozano-Casal at ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 06:20:05 EST 2008

Dear all,

I am trying to create a 3D contour plot but I am not sure how to do
it. I can get a 2D plot without problems from my Y,Z coords and the
potential value (x=fixed value) (file .vtk) but I am not sure how to
do it. Do you need different 2D contour maps (different .vtk files)
for different slices to create the isosurfaces?

Any tips/advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Patty

--
Dr Patricia Lozano-Casal
Institute for Materials and Processes
E-mail: P.Lozano-Casal at ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.