[Paraview] Pavaview Scripting: creating objects in Paraview window (instead of an external "OpenGL" one)

Robert Maynard robertjmaynard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:34:24 EST 2008

If you use the python terminal that is built into paraview everything
should show up correctly, the only thing you will have to learn is how
to properly register items with the paraview proxy manager so that you
can also use the items from the Qt interface. The manual you have should
have a section on registering items.