[Paraview] Pavaview Scripting: creating objects in Paraview window (instead of an external "OpenGL" one)

Olumide 50295 at web.de
Tue Feb 19 20:07:03 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm gotten my hands on the "Paraview Scripting with Python" doc and I'm
working though the code examples. It seems to me that the objects that
are created via the python "commands" are created in an external window
and not inside Paraview itself (I prefer the latter). Is there a way to
have objects created by a python script appear in the Paraview window?

Thanks,

- Olumide