[Paraview] PV3 Example Plugins do not work

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Feb 19 12:00:15 EST 2008

Hmm...

I've had trouble in the past getting ParaView to auto-load plugins,
but they've always shown up in the Manage Plugins window, at least...
The GUIConePanel works okay for me, as well as a couple VTK classes
I've exposed to ParaView as plugins.

I think my build environment is too different to make a good
comparison -- OS X 10.5.2 Intel with Xcode 3.0 tools and CMake 2.5 -
20080215. Sorry I don't have a machine set up with 10.4 any more to
try it out. There should be someone out there, though, who could at
least try building the Examples and let you know if it's working for
them.

-Eric