[Paraview] PV3 Example Plugins do not work

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:41:47 EST 2008

Correct. I even copied them into the .app package into Contents/
Plugins/*" and relaunched ParaView but still nothing is listed. I did
browse and select the ConePanel plugin and then I just just an empty
dialog with an "OK" button. This is all on OS X 10.4.11 Intel with
Xcode 2.5 toolset and CMake 2.4.7.

Mike