[Paraview] XYRepresentationPlot

Olivier Ricou olivier at ricou.eu.org
Tue Feb 19 07:14:37 EST 2008

Hi,

The bible (Servermanager2) says:

" Although it is possible to create representations and views directly by
instantiating their class objects, we recommend not doing it. Not all
views work with all connections types and not all representations work
with all view types. "

Ok, how can I do if I want to do a XY plot? All I could see seems to
be for 3D. I figure I should start with something like that:

plot=servermanager.rendering.XYPlotRepresentation()
plot.SetPropertyWithName('Input',filter)

then I add a view

view = servermanager.CreateRenderView()

and now I want to do what thu shall no do, using the XYPlotRep to
see my results. How should I link the view to the represention (the
data are in the filter if I'm right)? Can someone help me?

Olivier.