[Paraview] plugin for 3D Delaunay

Jean Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Mon Feb 18 17:24:43 EST 2008

On 18, Feb 2008 10:48 PM, Stefan Murphy <stefan.murphy at dal.ca> wrote:

>Jean,
>
>I've been trying to compile your plugin with CMake, but I am getting
>the error:
>
>"CMake Error: ParaView_DIR is not set. It must be set to the directory
>containing ParaViewConfig.cmake in order to use ParaView."
>
>I have never used CMake before - Do you have the compiled .dll or .so
>file for the plugin?

the procedure documented on the Wiki assumes prior knowledge of Cmake,
and assumes that you have compiled your own version of ParaView from the
source code distribution.

The error above comes up the first time you run cmake while its internal
variables are not set. While using Cmake, you should put in the path to
the directory where you have previoulsy build ParaView. After that, the
configuration can complete, and the Makefile gets generated.

Looks however, like you have never done any of this. First step, check
the wiki, compile your own Paraview. Once done with that, you may get to
the second step of adding pluggins.

Jean