[Paraview] Re: Can not configure PV3 CVS (WinXP, PV 3 CVS)

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:00:22 EST 2008

Here is the error message:

CMake Error: An Attempt was made to access a variable: CMAKE_X_LIBS
that has not been defined. Some variables were always defined by CMAKe
in versions prior to 1.6. To Fix thie you might need to set the cache
value of CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY to 1.4 or less. If you are
writing a CMakeList.txt file then you probably need to include a CMake
module to test for the feature this variable defines.

Thanks for any help.

Mike