[Paraview] Can not configure PV3 CVS (WinXP, PV 3 CVS)

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 15:57:42 EST 2008

I am trying to run CMake on the ParaView 3 CVS source tree. CMake
makes it part way through then I get an error about something trying
to set CMAKE_X_LIBS variable and how that is a bad thing. This is on
Windows XP, CMake 2.4.7 and generating VS 2003.Net project files.

I was compiling PV 3.2.1 earlier and didn't seem to have this problem.
Anyone have any idea? I checked out PV from CVS this afternoono.

I was also getting an error that CMake could not delete some of its
temporary files (cmTryCompile.exe). I let those errors go and now I
get this error.

Thanks for any help.
--
Mike Jackson