[Paraview] particletracer, vectors menu?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Feb 15 07:19:01 EST 2008

John,

Did you try what happens if you connect a source that doesn't support
time? I didn't want to commit a fix without checking that. We should
probably add support to paraview to detect a dataset that has time in
it. This is already done for sources/readers and can be expanded to
any algorithm. If you want, post a request in the bug tracker and I'll
look into it in a few weeks.

-berk