[Paraview] particletracer, vectors menu?

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Feb 14 12:02:54 EST 2008

Berk / Charl

I had a quick play this morning and then got involved with other work so
didn't fix it. I shall attend to this problem very soon, once I've
finished off data preparation, I need to use the code right away and I'm
also planning
1) Optimizing the FindCell stuff to use spatial locators for
unstructured data
2) Improve and clean up the Cell Cache stuff for static/dynamic meshes
3) Multi-threading the main particle trace so I can use all 4 cpus on
these quad core processors
4) Doing particle going backwards in time from seed points at the (time)
end of the data
5) Adding interpolation methods for using particle data as the vector
field. No cells to do findcell on.
6) Other stuff I can't remember
7) Tidy up and rename class to vtkParticleTracer (even though I prefer
all the temporal stuff to be vtkTemporalSomething)

JB