[Paraview] New user: Please help!

Dr Patricia Lozano-Casal P.Lozano-Casal at ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 12:24:25 EST 2008

Dear Paraview users,

I have just found out about Paraview. I believe it's a great tool if
you know how to use it. I am trying to create a contour map from an
X,Y,Z excel file (using raw file or cvs file), just three simple
columns, but I know the file must include some extra information,
though I cannot see how to write it. I have the Paraview Guide book
but I find it quite advanced. Does anyone have a file example for this
purpose or knows how to create the file? Any advice/help in this
matter would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Patty

--
Dr Patricia Lozano-Casal
Institute for Materials and Processes
E-mail: P.Lozano-Casal at ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.