[Paraview] Gridding Problem with VTK Unstructured data file

Hom Nath Gharti hng.email at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:26:08 EST 2008

Hello!

Problem is very simple! You specified 1 less that the correct number of
points in
<Piece NumberOfPoints="15479" NumberOfCells="11934"> . It is quite clear!
For the type of your geometry gridding, number of nodes must be even number!
:-)

Just modify this line to
<Piece NumberOfPoints="15480" NumberOfCells="11934">

It works fine and must.

There may have been some logical errors in your writer routine, please
correct that as soon as possible hahaha...

Good luck!