[Paraview] Errors from pvbatch

Eric Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Feb 7 13:58:50 EST 2008

Hey Kent,

For the brief period that I've been using servermanager to load state
files within Python, I always get a lot of these same sort of errors
-- I just haven't taken the time to pursue it due to the fact that my
images/animations always render properly, despite the initial errors.

-Eric

Eric E. Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group