[Paraview] How to display information in ParaView 3

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:27:18 EST 2008

I am writing a custom reader and I would like to be able to display
some properties of the data that is about to be read in the left side
panel in ParaView. I thought the following server manager xml would
get me there but nothing shows up.

<IntVectorProperty name="DataExtent"
command="GetDataExtent" number_of_elements="6" information_only="1"
default_values="0 1000 0 1000 0 10">
<SimpleIntInformationHelper />
</IntVectorProperty>

<IntVectorProperty name="FramesPerSlice"
command="GetFramesPerSlice" number_of_elements="1" information_only="1"
default_values="0">
<SimpleIntInformationHelper />
</IntVectorProperty>

I do have the "get" methods as listed in my reader? Anything I am
doing wrong or hopefully, the right way to do this? examples in the
PV3 source code to look at?

Thanks

--
Mike Jackson