[Paraview] Problem reading/using STRUCTURED_GRID data

Phil Goddard philgoddard at telus.net
Mon Aug 18 11:27:09 EDT 2008

If I read you correctly then you're saying that using (or at least loading)
a custom color map is not recommended as it may lead to unexpected results.
That seems strange for a visualization package.

That being said, I have upgraded to the latest version, and the default
lookup table is fine for my initial purposes.

Thanks
Phil.