[Paraview] Selection of points

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Aug 4 09:47:46 EDT 2008

Hey John,

I'm trying to make sure I understand your question -- would your
problem be solved if your particles had a Global ID associated with
them, which was a unique "tag" that didn't change over time? (Then,
the selection type could be "global id" and shouldn't reorder when
time is stepped back to zero.)

I've had to add a Global ID assignment to my version of the Xdmf
reader so that my animated particle data could be selected and have
attributes plotted over time, etc.

Talk to you later,
-Eric

Eric E Monson