[Paraview] Extracting boundary regions

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Wed Apr 9 19:33:35 EDT 2008

I had already tried that with no luck. The filter name suggested me
exactly what I'm looking for. I also tried several possibilities using
this filter, changed the normals, origin, turned the check box on and
off, etc..., but the resulting selections were not what I was expecting.
It should be simple to select points and cells by coordinates, shouldn't
it? Maybe, it should be available from the "selection inspector" toolbar.

Renato.