[Paraview] Extracting boundary regions

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Apr 9 17:07:36 EDT 2008

Hmm. I think you can do this in paraview 3. I added a filter call
"Extract Cells by Region". It is like clip but it does not actually
clip the cells it intersects, it either keeps them or discards them
(user option). That filter would allow you to create a plane that
intersects the cells to be included.

-berk