[Paraview] Bug 0006714: pvbatch requires X server

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Apr 4 11:34:03 EDT 2008

Hi Kent,

Not sure if this will help, but one area that gave me trouble when trying to
compile without X11 was VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.cxx.

Check out the file
<paraview-build-dir>/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManagerConfigure.h, it
may reveal some defines related to GLX extension loading.  I had to hack
some cmake files to make the ExtensionManager behave without X11.  If this
turns out to be the problem, I can tell you specifically what I did.

Pat