[Paraview] seg fault paraview 3.0.2

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Sep 26 11:45:19 EDT 2007

I cannot replicate your problem.  Can you give some more details on what
you are doing?

Note that when you apply the clip filter, it also tetrahedralizes your
data and converts it into an unstructured grid.  This can dramatically
increase the memory footprint (possibly by 2 orders of magnitude if the
original data only had one array on it).  If you are applying a clip to
a 3D array of over a million points total, you may simply be running out
of memory.

Note that this is not an issue for the slice filter.

-Ken