[Paraview] Simple problem with Paraview 3.1.0

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 25 11:45:20 EDT 2007

I tried this data set on the two versions of ParaView that I have
available on my Windows XP: ParaView 3.0.2 and the latest CVS snapshot
(of last night).  The behavior looks fine in both places to me.

Perhaps this was a temporary problem that happened in the 3.1.0 snapshot
(which is not an official release of ParaView and is known to be buggy).
Could you try with ParaView 3.0.2 to see if that fixes the problem?
Trying a more recent CVS snapshot would be good to if you are
comfortable with checking out and compiling ParaView yourself.

-Ken